The WebShopApps Delivery Options for UPS extension allows merchants to offer shipment via UPS® for pickup from Canadian, American and European UPS Access Point™ locations during checkout. UPS Access Point locations are retail locations such as gas stations, grocery stores, convenience stores, etc. that will securely hold packages shipped via the UPS Access Point program for pickup by customers.
Merchants can expect to see reduced shipping charges as you’ll be shipping your packages to commercial UPS Access Point locations instead of residential locations. If you’d like to learn more about the UPS Access Point program visit UPS.com® or contact your UPS representative to sign up.
- Offer pickup at UPS Access Point locations throughout The United States, Canada and Europe** as a shipping option in Magento
- Optional maps on checkout, order confirmation email, and order details page showing UPS Access Point locations.
- Configure a maximum distance for UPS Access Point locations
- Configure the number of locations shown in checkout
- Exclude specific business types (i.e. your potential competitors)
- Add custom handling charges per order or per package
- Print UPS® shipping labels for your UPS Access Point packages
- Get tracking information for you and your customer for packages shipped to UPS Access Point locations
**European countries supported by UPS Access Points program include Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Poland, France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg
Before configuring this extension you will need to work with your UPS representative to enable the UPS Access Point program on your UPS shipper account. Please contact your UPS representative for details.
Once you’ve confirmed that you have access to the UPS Access Point program, you’ll need to register your extension with UPS to allow access to the UPS APIs used in this extension. Follow the instructions in our UPS Account Registration article to do so.
Once you have access to the UPS Access Point program and have registered for API access via our UPS account registration application, visit the Delivery Options for UPS Configuration article for information on configuration options.
In order to retrieve rates or print labels for shipping to UPS Access Point locations, the UPS Access Point program will need to be enabled on your UPS shipper account. Please contact your UPS representative for details.
The UPS Access Point program supported by this extension is available only to merchants in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany and Spain.
UPS®, the UPS Shield trademark, the UPS Access Point™ and the Color Brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All Rights Reserved.