How do I want to use this extension?
Before configuring the extension, it is important that you think about what results you want to achieve. Consider how you group your products when you ship them and how this can be translated into shipping rules for the extension.
Answering the following questions should help:
- Which of my products ship dimensionally?
- Which of my products ship based only on weight?
- Which of my products ship in multiple packages?
- Which of my products ship separately?
- How do I want different combinations of my products to be packed together?
- What quantity of a product fits into each box?
- At what point does a product need a larger box?
You should now be ready to setup & configure Dimensional Shipping.
|1||Install the Extension|
|2||Enabling the extension and setting store/system wide settings|
|3||Decide your packing algorithm|
|3||Creating Shipping Boxes|
|5||Shipping Carrier Configuration|
|6||USPS Flat Rate Box Configuration|
|8||Once complete its very important you test your site thoroughly to ensure the configuration setting you have set meet your requirements. If you don’t you may well see inaccurate rating|