Below is a list of table columns and their purposes in Handling Fees Matrix:
Country – Destination country (use ‘*’ for all)
State – Destination state (use ‘*’ for all)
City – Destination city (use ‘*’ for all)
Zip from – Destination zipcode (e.g. ‘BT%’ to match Northern Ireland addresses or 14535 to match zipcodes with this value). This extension does not support UK postcode filtering.
Zip to – Only used when matching numerical zipcode ranges.
Handling Group – Can be assigned to one or more products, identifying the handling rates for these products. Can be set to ‘*’ either to include all products, or all products not in other Handling Groups (see “How do I set up Handling Groups in Handling Fees Matrix?”.
Price from – Minimum price above which this rate applies.
Price to – Maximum price at which this rate applies.
Qty from – Minimum number of items with package id above, above which this rate applies.
Qty to – Maximum number of items with package id above, to which this rate applies.
Price – The price the customer will be charged assuming all criteria in the row are met.
Algorithm – Can be set to either ITEM, ORDER, PRODUCT, PERCENTAGE_CART, PERCENTAGE_SHIP or WEIGHTINC=50.
- When set to ITEM the handling rate is multipled by the number of items from the Handling Group in the cart
- When set to ORDER the handling rate is used as a flat rate for the entire order.
- PRODUCT means the handling rate will multiple by the quantity of unique products in the cart. If you have 3 of product A and four of product B, the quantity will be two. Only applicable if you’re using Per Unique Product Totalling.
- PERCENTAGE_CART multiplies a percentage of the ‘Price’ column by the sum of the items in the Handling Group. (Use ‘*’ for all items.
- PERCENTAGE_SHIP allows you to increase/decrease the shipping price by a percentage. For example, you might want to reduce all shipping on orders over $100 by 25%.
- WEIGHTINC=50 adds 50lbs to the cart weight when this rule matches. You can change the 50 to any amount. Use this alongside any of the other algorithms with ‘&’ (e.g. ORDER&WEIGHTINC=50).
Delivery type – Enter the delivery type as shown on the frontend (e.g. 3 Day Select). This is supported from zip version 5.2.