This extension allows you to apply variable handling rates to items in the cart. These handling rates can vary according to:
- Destination country/state/city/zip
- Product or Product Group
- Price and/or #Items
- Delivery Type (zipped version 5.2)
It is not a shipping method itself, it works with other shipping methods to produce the rates.
For example you could apply a handling rate of $10 for a Bike, $15 for 2 Bikes, or $30 if the Bikes are being shipped to Alaska.
It is possible to specify a handling rate for:
- Each item
- Each order
- Each item in a specific product group
- Each set of items in a specific product group
- Percentage of total cart
- Percentage of total for items in a particular product group
Management of rates is via a csv which is uploaded to the database.
Head over to our landing page for Handling Fees Matrix today !