The basic CSV format for import is shown below
There are also downloadable examples attached. Some things to note:
- You must include a header row and all columns, even if they are left blank
- If you want to ship an entire order, leave the SKU, Ord Qty and Shipped Qty columns blank for that row. All unshipped items in the corresponding order will be marked as shipped
- To ship only specific items, enter the SKU and Shipped Qty – at this stage Ord Qty is merely a placeholder.
- If you attempt to ship items that have already been marked as shipped, that Order’s shipment will fail.
- Tracking number is optional, if you do not want to add a tracking number, leave this cell blank.
- You can also specify a carrier name for tracking (optional) – this is used when combining with our Generic Tracker extension, to include a hyperlink in emails allowing the customer to track their purchase. The carrier name must exactly match an existing carrier – either specified in Generic Tracker or another shipping carrier enabled in your Magento configuration.