You are now in a position where the extension is installed. But how do you know whether or not it works? Before we progress let’s try out a small scenario, and ensure that we can get rates back. To do this we need to carry out some configuration of the extension.
- Save the validation.csv file as a .csv file locally
- In Magento Admin navigate to the ProductMatrix configuration under
- Enter the serial key if not already done
- Enable the ProductMatrix extension
- Change the configuration scope on left-hand upper window to website. This will display the
- Browse to csv file, and click save to upload
- You should see x rows uploaded, if you see an error then get the error code and use the troubleshooting guide to resolve
On magento frontend load a product into the cart and get a shipping estimate. You should now see shipping rates returned. If you do not then check your installation, and re-do steps above.
In the rare event this is still not working then go through the troubleshooting guide, and lastly raise a call with us. Bear in mind that although we do cover across most time zones we cannot always get back to you immediately so if you can check what you have done this will be faster than waiting for us to help.