The extension is now installed, before you begin implementing your rules it’s advisable to make sure the extension has been installed correctly. We can do this quite easily by uploading a very simple CSV file and checking if rates are returned.
- Save the Shipping Calendar Validation file as a .csv file locally.
- In Magento Admin navigate to the Shipping Calendar configuration under
- Enter the serial key if not already done.
- Enable the Shipping Calendar extension.
- Change the configuration scope on left-hand upper window to website. This will display the
- Browse to the validation csv file from step 1, and click open/save to upload.
- You should see x rows uploaded.
On the Magento frontend add a product to the cart and proceed to checkout. You should see shipping rates returned and a calendar displayed above the rates. If you do not then check your installation, and re-do steps above.