The Store Pickup extension provides functionality to offer in store pickup as a delivery method in Magento. It allows you to create multiple store locations and offer a choice of pickup locations to your customers based on their closest stores within a configurable radius. In addition, you can control the cost of in store pickup using a fee structure or live calculated shipping rates.
The customer experience at checkout includes a choice of pickup location, a choice of pickup date and time if required and a map and details of the store’s location.
- Configure multiple store locations
- Offer in store pickup at closest stores, based on customer’s address or location
- Configure a maximum distance to offer in store pickup when calculating closest stores
- Offer choice of pickup date and time
- Advanced pickup date logic: configure blackout pickup days and dates, blackout production dates, lead times and limit the number of pickups per slot
- Display pickup location map and address at checkout and on customer emails
Checkout Extensions & Conflicts
Store Pickup has a significant footprint and as such is not generally compatible with custom checkout extensions out of the box, some advanced configuration may be required to set up integration with custom checkout extensions.
This knowledge base goes through the installation and setup of the WebShopApps Store Pickup Extension. By the end of the series we expect you have your site running the extension successfully.
Follow these steps to install and setup your extension
Once you have completed these steps, review your checkout to ensure Store Pickup shipping method is displaying as expected.