1. Shipping Only To Certain States In The US
Here is the rule we wish to implement:
- Ship everywhere in the US for $10 apart from Alaska, Hawaii
To do this with you will need to specify the states you do not wish to ship to and put -1 in the shipping price in the CSV
All other states will use the default * shipping price of $10.
2. Free Shipping per State
The rule we wish to implement is:
- Offer free shipping to California
- Shipping to New York is $11 via Standard
Set the state codes within the CSV to CA, and setting the shipping price to 0 in the CSV.
The results of this CSV file are shown below.
3. Don’t offer Express to Particular States
Here we would like to offer Standard & Express for most of USA, but not allow Express to Alaska, Hawaii.
-1 is used in the CSV to prevent Express Shipping to AK, HI.
In the cart when the customer selects Hawaii they would only see Standard Shipping:
If no shipping methods are available you can use the Show Method and Error Message settings within ProductMatrix to specify an appropriate message to show (if any is required).